Manically working these last ten days or so on revamping the SWLA website http://swla.co.uk/ a big learning curve in wordpress usage. Really pleased with progress and so far few glitches with the software. I changed the webhosts from easily.co.uk  who weren’t good on support and something in their setup was stopping me from using various plugins. That had been frustrating me for ages. I moved to godaddy and so far have found their service excellent.
Now it will be on to my own site which has been languishing. I’ll start to rebuild it from within the old shell and when I’ve got the old pages in wordpress form I’ll shuck off the old carapace.